Donna-Louise Attard has been involved in the health and wellness industry for over 35 years. In her late teens Donna began studying natural remedies for personal use. She is the mother of 4 grown sons and her interest in nutrition and ‘clean & green’ health extended with the growth of her family.
In Donna’s professional work she goes ‘back to basics’, educating her clients to become physically well, emotionally balanced, mentally stable and spiritually centred. She is the founder and director of My Sacred Baby – supporting expectant parents to live a more vibrationally pure lifestyle and to experience a deeper connection to their unborn baby. Processed foods, negative thought patterns, dysfunctional emotions, and environmental pollutants all contribute to overall unwellness. The balancing of body, mind and spirit leads to a journey of optimal health and wellbeing.
Physical health concerns, weight issues, stress, grief and loss therapy, addictive habits, anxiety and depression, psychological first aid, insomnia and much more can be managed with her expertise. Donna’s work is based on Person-Centred Therapy which uses a person’s strengths to create workable solutions and desired outcomes.
Donna is an international ebook author, including ‘How to Use the Power of Your Mind for Health and Healing’ , ‘Manage Your Money Mindset’ and others. She is a professional recording artist, producing a range of Self Hypnosis and Meditation audios. She has her own range of personal care body products.
Donna-Louise Attard qualifications:
- Clinical Hypnotherapist (Medibank Provider Number 1441461W)
- Bachelor of Psychology (current study)
- Doctorate of Meta Physical Science (current study)
- Diploma Counselling
- Cert IV Food Coach
- Lifestyle/Wellness coach
- Meditation facilitator
- Workplace Training and Assessment (TAE 40110).
Alternate complementary modalities:
- Kirlian Diagnosis therapist
- Emotional AromaTouch therapy
- Reiki and Rainbow Spirit Master
- Energetic Frequency therapist
- Angel Intuitive
- ACA – Australian Counselling Association
- PACFA – Psychology and Counselling Federation of Australia
- IMM – International Ministry of Metaphysics
- AHA – Australian Hypnotherapy Association
- ABH – American Board of Hypnotherapy